Friday, August 31, 2012

Fancy Eats on the Cheap

If your from Houston, it's very likely you've heard of Houston Restaurant Week (well, now Weeks).  If you haven't heard, I'm happy to enlighten you!  Basically, in the month of August all sorts of fancy pants Houston restaurants have a pre-set, 3-course menu that is only $35 and the restaurant will then donate $5 to the Houston Food Bank.  It's a great way to try out nice restaurants that you don't normally go to! 

This year I went to three different places:

Hugo's
Del Frisco's
Brennan's

I think my fav was Brennan's this year!  I hadn't been since their renovation after Hurricane Ike (so yeah, since 2008) and it's absolutely gorgeous!  From drab to fab!  I of course got their infamous Turtle Soup & Banana's Foster. Pretty much worth the calories!

Here's a pic of me and my girlfriends.  Please excuse my hair...I had just broken my foot, excuses...I know.

 
XO-
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment