Monday, September 17, 2012

Bedrooms to Dream About

My bedroom is one of my favorite places in my home! I love to sleep and my bed is a haven from busy life. I have had the same bedroom set (more like a hodge-podge of finds & re-purposed items) and bedding since I've lived in Houston and recently have been feeling like I am ready for a change. 

I am no interior decorator, so I am constantly surfing websites for ideas. One of my favorite places to look online (and at catalogs) is Ballard Designs. They have great bedroom inspirations and bedrooms that I would die for.  Here are a few of my favs...


I LOVE green and this just makes me smile.
 Blue/Grey is also one of my favorite colors right now and I love the whitewashed headboard against this wall color!
 Hell-o Blue! I cannot take my eye off this bed!

 And here is my final favorite - I am really loving the canopy, perfect if you have high ceilings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment