Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kitchens


Kitchens. I love them. Kitchens are a huge selling point in a house. Kitchens are the heart of a house and they set the feel for the home. Right now I am loving white cabinets and white/off-white marble.  Here are some of my favorite finds...

I love the exposed storage and lighting in this kitchen. I also am a big fan of the farmhouse sink!
 
I love the huge island and cabinets with the peep through design. The pendant lighting is also different than what I usually see in kitchens. Another farmhouse sink! Only negative on this kitchen is the flooring choice for me.

 
I just thought this was a cool idea for seating that's different from what you normally see.  I love the contrast of the cabinets and the table/bench seating!
 
XO-
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment