Thursday, September 27, 2012

Plonk Wine Bar - Oak Forest Area

This past week I went to dinner with some former co-workers of mine to Plonk Wine Bar in the Oak Forest Area off of 43rd Street.  It's a cute place with a relaxed atmosphere (you order your wine & food at the counter) & a great place to catch up with old friends!

I love love love bread.  They have some of the BEST bread for appetizers.  The girls & I tried two different kinds and ate every piece. One had a sun-dried tomato spread baked in on top. SO GOOD.

They also have excellent pizzas.  We ordered two pizzas (Margarita & Pepperoni), but they are very gourmet!  Plonk is known for their Guanciale Burger and I have tried it before and it's just crazy good! A must try.

I also decided I wanted to make their wine glasses into stemless, so I helped them with that process!





Ignore my face...we were laughing at my clean break of the glass! Don't worry...no wine was spilled!

XO-
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment