Monday, September 3, 2012

Finally, Football Season!

It's back! Saturday tailgates, Waking up to College Gameday and shopping for the perfect game outfit (of course). Even with a broken foot, I managed to make my alma mater's, Texas State, first game of the season. I had bought tickets a month ago, so i really wanted to try to make it. It just happened to be in Houston at University of Houston, which is fairly close to where I live. I sat the whole time with my foot propped up (the nice people in front of me let me use their spot).  We were 35-point underdogs and won! It was really exciting and I'm looking forward to next weekend's game vs. Texas Tech!

Me & My Brother (my wonderful helper) at the game.
The crew: My brother's friend, Ryan, his wife Rachael, me & my parents.
 
XO-
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to meet you! I look forward to reading all about your journey to getting back into heels :)

    ReplyDelete