Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pinterest Project - First One Ever...

So I really like Pinterest, but man, how do these people have the time?!  There are some really cool projects, but I only get on there about once a month or so & then I'm just worn out after looking at everything.

I have been wanting to make my own bulletin board for my home office and I turned to Pinterest for help.  Under no circumstance will I be taking a photo of my home office because it's a complete DISASTER.  It's that room where everything goes to die.  But I have been working on cleaning it up...so I could one day actually use it. 

Anyway, my desk is black and my desk chair is lime green zebra print.  Some of my desk accessories are also lime green.  I have been wanting to make a bulletin board for bills, pictures, invites, etc & saw some easy do-it-yourself projects on pinterest.  This one was super easy.

First, I got a plan cork bulletin board from Michael's ($16.99) and some push pins. I chose simple silver pins since I selected a lime green pattern.

The hardest part was really making sure the pins were in the board. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Maybe one day I'll get a picture up of it in my office!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment