Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pug Races

I haven't mentioned my pug much, but this is him, Paulie...the pug.  He's pretty darn cute. (at least I think so). And yes, I am one of those annoying people who have 2035 photos of their dogs on their phone and you can't even blink before I will show you a slew of photos.  I also have another dog, Abby, who's a Jack Russell, but we'll talk more about that later.
 
 
I'm involved with PugHearts of Houston & Paulie is a big BIG reason.  I help plan our fundraising events and this year we have our annual event, Pugs at Blanco's on November 3rd.  Check out our website for more details: www.pughearts.com. We're pretty cool & PugHearts has helped LOTS of pugs.
 
Anywho...the other event planner (DD) and I went to OKC this weekend (literally flew up & back) to check out a huge event there called Puggerfest.  We were trying to get some additional ideas for our event (even though ours is GREAT, just always looking for ideas) and they had many contests...but my favorite was the PUG RACES.  If you know anything about pugs, it's that they don't race anywhere (unless maybe food is involved).  It was just TOO. CUTE.

 
How can you not find this adorable?
 
Costume Contest Winner: Aerial

No comments:

Post a Comment